e

e

Monday 12 September 2016

How to wear ...

pictures via www.pinterest.com

As I mentioned in one of my last posts, I´ve bought myself one of these Fisherman´s hats in Paris, 
which thanks to my hatter now fits my teeny tiny hat perfectly. So if you have a small hat like me, 
just look for a hatter in your city. It won´t be a problem to reduce the hat circumference up to two centimeters.

I went for the grey Isabel Marant Étoile hat - the most simple model I could find. 
Without too much detailing and volume I thought it would go with everything in my wardrobe. 
Because of its plain grey colour I can wear it with any other colour without having too much contrast 
in my outfits if I´d like to wear lighter shades with it, too. But, of course, you can´t get wrong with navy blue or black either.
The weather in Berlin was not yet hat suitable but I wore it once in the morning and I felt quite fashionable wearing it, 
even if I paired it with a skinny black jeans, a black v-neck sweater and brown suede loafers only. 
Super simple and comfy but due to my hat still quite cool. Exactly what I thought it would do to my outfits. 
I´m really looking forward to my short trip to London, where I´ll hopefully get more use out of it.
In the meantime I keep on looking for inspirations how to rock a fisherman´s hat like Lucy Williams or Kate Moss.


1 comment:

  1. In this article, we talk about different types of haircuts for long hair. The information we give you in this text is trusted information from an expert source. Moreover, the popular hairstyles for long hair we talk about in this article.

    ReplyDelete